There are not a lot of guarantees in business, but this is one of them. Enjoy fixed-rate earnings for the term you choose.
- Guaranteed Returns
- Wide Range of Terms
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open (from 3 months to 6 months)
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open (from 12 months to 60 months)
- Fixed rates, higher than standard savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- No service or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
You want your business savings to grow at competitive CD rates — but you also want to be able to tap into your funds without having to pay traditional CD early withdrawal penalties. Open a Liquid CD from First Southern Bank!
- $5,000 minimum deposit to open1
- $5,000 minimum balance2
- Have the option to withdraw 3 times a month3
- Rollover your CD easily when it matures4
- Lock in a CD rate - guaranteed for a full 9 months
- Enjoy peace of mind with FDIC insurance - contact a Personal Banker for details
Contact us for full details.
1There is a $5,000 minimum to open this account. The terms of a Liquid CD are identical to standard CDs, except:
2If the minimum balance of $5,000 is not maintained, the Liquid CD account may be closed or transferred to another account type. You must maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 in the account each day to obtain the APY. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) will not change during the term of CD account.
3Penalty-free withdrawals may be made 3 times a month; otherwise, the CD early withdrawal penalty will apply, refer to the "Early Withdrawal Penalty" section of your Certificate of Deposit Signature Card for details. All withdrawals must be made in person at a Branch.
4Your Liquid CD will automatically renew at maturity. Each renewal term will be the same, as the original term beginning on the maturity date, and all terms and conditions will be the same except that the interest rate in effect during the renewal term will be our published rate in effect at the time of renewal for the current Liquid CD. You may prevent renewal if you withdraw the funds in the account at maturity or we receive written notice from you within the applicable grace period. We can prevent renewal if we mail a notice to you to that effect at least 30 days before maturity. Liquid CD may not be opened as IRA accounts.